Skincare on the Go
It can be very difficult to care for your skin if you are constantly moving around due to work, family obligations or any other reason. When you’re on red-eye flights or spend hours at the airport, skincare should be your last resort. You don’t have to be distracted to have beautiful skin. You can adapt your skincare routines to suit your travel lifestyle. This will ensure that your skin is never dulled by lack of focus and care. Here are some tips to keep your skin feeling clean and fresh while you travel.
- Take off makeup: allow the skin to breathe and unclog by rubbing away any makeup that you may have on board. For in-flight skincare, use soft make-up removal wipes.
- Cleanse To remove all dirt and impurities from your skin, clean it. Use a gentle soap to clean your skin.
- Moisturize – Dry and flaky skin can result from flying. Using a moisturizer is the best way to combat this. Apply a generous amount of moisturizer to your skin and neck. You can also use hand and foot creams for your feet and hands while onboard the plane.
- A skin tint and blush can make your skin appear brighter after a long journey. It is possible to get great cosmetics that double as skin care products.
Use a mask to cover the flight sheet: While the sheet dries, put on a mask and watch your favorite TV or movie. You might even try a selfie with a face mask! The face mask exfoliates, brightens, moisturizes and moisturizes your skin to make it radiant and shiny. The sheet mask is not as uncomfortable as one would expect, but it will provide relief from the stale and stuffy air on an airplane.
- A facial mist: By giving the skin the right amount of moisture, freshness and nourishment, face mists can revitalize it. Spray some face mist on tired skin to keep it looking fresh and hydrated.
Keep hydrated: Drink two liters of fluids before, during, after, and after long-haul flight. You will be more alert and conscious.
These skincare products can be easily transported to and from airports if you buy them in small sizes. You may find yourself feeling anxious about the next red-eye flight or long haul flight. Try playing on one of the top bingo sites to help you relax and let your anxiety go!