Microgaming Video Poker
poker, dice poker, gambling @ Pixabay

Microgaming Video Poker

Microgaming offers a wide range of video poker games, even for the most demanding players. The developer’s offering includes a wide range of multihand poker games.

Microgaming casinos offer virtually every variant of poker, even the most popular. Along with the classics like Deuces Wild and Aces and Faces and Jacks or Better, you can also find special video Poker games such as Tens or Better Power Poker or Bonus Deuces Wild Power Poker.

There are also progressive video poker options, such as Jackpot Deuces Poker or Supajax. Microgaming is also able to offer multi-hand variations. It is currently the most popular developer of gaming and casino software platforms. Microgaming has been chosen by thousands of video poker players as Power Poker is a great option. Players can play up to 100 hands at once.

Microgaming Video Poker Games

Microgaming, as mentioned previously, has become one of the leading game and casino developers online.

All Aces Poker

This is the most popular video poker game of Microgaming. This game offers a great gaming experience. The house advantage is one of the lowest ever. The payout percentage is 99.92%, with a probability of 0.08%.

Deuces Wild

The video poker game has been a hit with players because of its high payout percentage of 99.37%.

Video poker’s wild variant features two cards. This version is popular due to the extra winning payouts available to players who generate winning combinations. If a player wins a Royal Flush, and they have placed 5 or more coins on the game, they will receive 4,000 coins as a jackpot.

Aces and Faces

The only thing that distinguishes the Aces and Faces video poker game from the traditional one is the payout. This is very serious for the Aces and Faces variant. This game also has the lowest house advantage and highest payout percentages. The payout percentage is around 99.26%.

Payouts are determined if the hand contains four or more Aces, or face cards.

All American

Microgaming’s video poker game All American has one of the highest payout rates – 99.38%. It is also one the oldest video poker games of Microgaming and provides a high-quality and enjoyable gaming experience.

Double Double Bonus

Double double bonus is a video-poker game with a unique payment table. It is also among the games that offers additional bonuses for winning hands. The Four of a Kind hand is the best, along with the hands that are bound for the standard jackpots like a Royal Flush.

This game is also one the most popular online poker variants with the lowest house edge. It is therefore preferred by many online casinos that use the Microgaming software platform.

There are dozens of better options

This variation of Microgaming’s Jacks or Better is one of the most well-known video poker games. It is almost identical to the original game. However, the payout percentage of 99.14% is still one of the highest for a video-poker game.

House Edge

Microgaming’s video poker games are preferred by most players due to their great graphics and exceptional gaming experience, but also because they have a low house edge. This makes Microgaming’s video poker games one of the most popular on any online casino website.

Many players play with a lower gaming budget. This gives them the chance to have hours of fun and win big.

Madonna
Madonna Thomas is the Co-founder and Chief Business Development Officer at Techno Gaming World. Prior to that, She was responsible for leading its digital marketing team and Content Operations.