For people who are involved in the notion of making bets and gambling, online gaming sites have arisen as a savior. One of the latest block chain ventures for joining the business for crypto currencies is EOS. As it raises funds, it seeks to have a network capable of handling millions of transactions per second. The eosbet.io platform needs a minimum rent and provides free betting on an ongoing scale.
In the future, it promises to become the largest block chain and one of the biggest free transaction networks. It can be very tempting to earn money via such networks especially when you have interesting games to play.
Cryptocurrency’s Special Features:
It will allow you to gain cash cost-free and anonymously.
It functions exactly the same manner as every other network with crypto currencies. The machine works in a matter of seconds as an exemplary money transmission structure for two people anywhere in the world.
The EOSCasino-developed gambling app is a fully trustworthy and equal gateway that is the first to be built on the high-performance EOS.IO Blockchain. A trial test was planned for the gambling site and the findings revealed that a total of 10 million bets were made on the platform in question.
Dice was introduced by eosbet.io recently, and it was a big success:
Along with other slot games, the dice idea launched has received huge traffic around the net and gained a lot of attention. Actually, on dapp trackers, it is actually featured on the top 3 chart.
- EOSBet has wagered more than 50,000,000 on the recently launched dice game.
- Introduced only recently, it is already among the strongest applications.
- The records for the largest number every 24 hours and the overall amount of transactions per 24 hours have been smashed.
- As it basically gave free rolls on the dice, the dice gained prominence and millions of players leapt at the possibility of earning without any expense.
- Users are spending over $250,000 on dice, which is a quarter of a million on dice alone.
- Io is praised with internet traffic control, and it is often assumed that no other block chains might have done it as eosbet.io did.
- While the dice game and other slot games were also released on ethereum, there were unique scaling problems that were downloaded and launched on eosbet.io.